you’re the only person i know personally who blogs. we are lonely, lonely nerds. hee-hee!
so since you’ve tagged me, and- destroying everything i know about “tag” and therefore, effectively turning my entire world on end– since there’s no running involved (and i probably won’t get hurt), i’m happy to oblige.
but i don’t do well with conformity.
1. “hey” by the chapin sisters, cos even girls wanna be “just friends.” (also, “let me go,” which i’ve already gone on & on about.
2. “big river” by johnny cash. because it’s awesome… and if you see a redhead in a jetta singing a very jubilant version of this… gimme a little love.
4. “dear someone” by gillian welch, which is a sweet lullaby about traveling the world and dreaming of love.
5. “pale blue eyes” by lou reed because we’ve all got a lingering someone.
7. “spanish doll” by poe because it’s just perfect.
8. “endless dream” by conjure one (rhys fulber, vocals by poe) because i just found it, am longing for “one word,” and have trouble following directions. (also, “extraordinary way” is one helluva track.